DELIVERY AND RETURNS
The estimated time of delivery for your purchased product Australia wide is 10 - 14 working days. For tracking details please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team at, Toll Free within Australia 1300 809 526.
At this stage we offer shipping Australia wide only.
Shipping is calculated based on the items purchased and delivery location. Bulk items such as cots, prams and car seats will be charged based on dimensions and weight.
MOTHER’S CHOICE ONLINE Returns Policy
At Mother’s Choice we have a large selection of products you know and trust. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and your Mother’s Choice shopping experience. We understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from Mother’s Choice Online, so we have set out the Mother’s Choice Online Policy regarding returns for you to assist in this process as below.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major product failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will offer a refund / exchange on most products purchased at Mother’s Choice Online. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, return it to us for a refund / and or exchange. Please refer to the full Return Policy for details.
Damaged or Incorrect Product delivered
We apologise for the inconvenience, we will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can, please contact our customer service team on [email protected] or call 1300 809 526 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm, AEST).
Mother’s Choice Return Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If you are returning the item(s) because you have changed your mind, any postage charge is payable by you. Mother’s Choice will offer you a credit note or a refund using your original payment method provided that:
- You return the product within 28 days of purchase;
- You have clear proof of purchase, typically a receipt at the time you return the item;
- The product and packaging is in its original condition including manuals and accessories;
- The item is in re-saleable condition for example original packaging, tags and labels are still attached, unopened or unused.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
- Change table mattresses;
- Cot mattresses;
- Other bedding accessories (for example, but not limited to, mattress protectors)
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or packaging description.
Return postage charges
Postage on change of mind items that are returned are the customer’s responsibility until they so please make sure that they are securely packaged. Items will be assessed and refunds (in the original payment method) will be processed within 7 days of receipt.
However, if you believe the product to be faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered, Mother’s Choice will bear any postage cost.
Once we have established proof of purchase, we will need to assess the product to determine the nature of the issue and how we can help you, be it a refund, repair or exchange.
In many situations, this will be a simple assessment at the Customer service team. We will assess the product and determine whether:
- There is a minor fault: When the product has suffered a minor fault and the product can be easily repaired, this will be carried out and the product returned to you within a reasonable time frame.
- There is a major fault: If the assessment is that the product has experienced a major fault you may choose to receive a refund, replacement, repair or Returns Card.
- The product has been damaged through abnormal use: Unfortunately Mother’s Choice cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use, whether this is identified by Mother’s Choice, the manufacturer or their agent.
If it is identified through the assessment process that there is no fault with the product or that it has been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or abuse, Mother’s Choice may require you to reimburse us for any costs we have incurred. This may take the form of postage costs in transporting your product to our technical assessment team.
If you are experiencing problems operating your product, we strongly recommend that you contact Customer service team: 1300 809 526 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am- 5:00pm, AEST). It is our experience that often when customers believe the product they have purchased is faulty; it can be resolved with some basic 'troubleshooting'.
Mother’s Choice reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Mother’s Choice online receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you cannot or choose not to provide adequate personal identification for a “change of mind’ return, we may not be able to process your request.
We may ask you to provide us with limited personal information during the refund or exchange process to assist us to comply with fraud detection processes. At Mother’s Choice we respect our customers’ right to privacy of their personal information. To that end we have policies and procedures in place to ensure that personal information no matter how or where it is obtained is handled sensitively, securely and in accordance with the Law.