Serenity Convertible Car Seat
The Serenity convertible car seat is suitable from birth to approximately 4 years of age. This car seat can be used in reward-facing position from newborn to approximately 1 year of age or until bubs shoulder meets the lower height marker.
Some of the features include easy installation with built-in rebound bar, compact design to accommodate growing families and fuss free removable Read More
- Easy one-handed, 3 position forward-facing recline ensures baby is always comfortable
- One-step base set up with built-in rebound bar design
- Rearward-facing to 12 months to keep baby safer for longer
- Removable and machine washable cover and infant insert for easy cleaning
- Padded belt mates for baby’s comfort
- Compact, space-saving seat design - only 44cm wide
- 2 year warranty on the covers and 6 years on the hardware for your peace of mind
The Serenity convertible car seat is designed to take bub from birth to approximately 4 years of age. For newborns, the seat faces towards the back of your vehicle to protect your little one's delicate neck. After bub’s shoulder reaches the lower height marker or approximately 1 year of age, the car seat is to be used in the forward-facing position.
It is incredibly easy to install the base for this seat, and you can fit up to three of them in the back of your car. An in-built rebound bar minimises recoil after a crash, so you can have confidence that your baby is as safe as possible in rearward-facing mode. In forward-facing mode, you can adjust the seat to three distinct recline positions to enhance bub's comfort, especially on long drives.
An infant insert provides a snug, secure fit for small babies, and you can remove it as your child grows. Padded belt mates enhance comfort even further. Both the infant insert and seat cover are machine washable for convenient cleaning. There is a two-year warranty on the seat cover and a six-year warranty on all hardware.
|Suitable from||Newborn to 4 years approx|
|Dimensions Assembled||46W x 55D x 65H cm|